Canadian by birth, American by choice, Donna left everything and moved to Denver in 1999 to marry Patrick, the man chosen by God to be her husband. Together they have two daughters and eight grandchildren. Donna is past-treasurer of her local American Christian Fiction Writers chapter and facilitates a local critique group. She has worn many hats in the past, including bank teller, accounting clerk, paper-girl, professional cleaner, and apartment manager. A storyteller at heart, Donna's passion is to tell His Story through the ages, using flawed characters in need of a Savior, because this is her story.
- Subterfuge -- a historical romantic mystery set in 1882, where the only secrets worth keeping are the ones worth revealing.
- Counterfeit Honor -- a romantic suspense novel set in Denver in 1956 -- where a man's honor is his bond, and a woman's love is his only truth.
- The Lighthouse Foundation -- a romantic suspense series -- where sometimes the only thing worse than being lost is being found.
- By the Numbers -- a mystery series -- Most people think accountants are boring; Carly Turnquist is about to prove them wrong.
- Independence -- an alibi hidden in a story quilt, a young woman trying to free herself from her past, a man trapped by his past, and a man determined to keep the past hidden at all costs.
- 100 Answers to 100 Questions About Loving Your Husband, Strang Communications.
- Quiet Moments Alone with God, Bethany House