Thursday, September 20, 2012

ACFW National Conference


Hello Readers,

I am enjoying the ACFW National Conference.  I woke early and took a morning swim in the hotel pool. The temperature outside was a balmy 54 degrees with the water even colder. Great way to start the morning. I am meeting writers, editors, agents, and publishing companies.

In between the business of classes, meetings, and social events, I have managed to squeeze in some time to write on my latest project.

I'll keep you posted of the events at the conference.

Please remember my contest that is running this week. Click here for details.

I hopped on over to my online writer pal's site and she is also having a contest on her blog. You can read about it here.

I need to hurry off to my class.

Take care,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment